Many flight instructors are spending more time mopping the hangar floors than flying with students. Learning to network, approach prospects confidently, handle objections gracefully, build confidence in the flight school, and follow up appropriately will help fill your schedule with flying time!
We believe that flight instructors are on the front lines of sales, and their skills (or lack of skills) can make a large difference to the revenues and overall success of a flight school. Therefore, we’ve developed this sales and marketing course for flight instructors.
This course covers these topics from a Flight Instructor’s perspective:
- Prospecting & Prequalifying
- Building Credibility & Closing
- Handling Objections
- Follow Up, Recurrent training & Referrals!
Flight Instructor Sales Training includes these features:
- Web-based, no software required. Take it anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Secure login
- Can stop & restart the class at any time, and take up to 14 days to complete it (complete it during “spare time” while waiting on students!)
- Takes about two hours to complete at their own pace.
- Includes interactive quizzes after each segment, and a “final exam” that must be passed with 100% score.
- Certificate awarded for successful completion.